Thank you for volunteering your valuable time and talent to support Michael Regan, Independent Member for Wakehurst.
Please read and agree to the following terms so we can welcome you to Team Regan. If you have any questions, please contact Susie Morgan [email protected]
You are a Volunteer
Your position is a voluntary one. You are not an employee of Michael Regan. This means you perform all duties on a voluntary basis and will not receive payment or remuneration.
Standard of Behaviour
We expect you will:
- be respectful and courteous to all staff, volunteers, members of other campaigns and the general public in the course of your role
- be welcoming and inclusive of all
- act positively and in the best interests of Michael Regan.
- respect the opinions of those you disagree with and refrain from negative comments
We will endeavour to provide you with:
- the necessary guidance for your volunteer role(s)
- a safe environment for your volunteering activities
- respect for your privacy, including keeping your private information confidential
insurance to cover you for the volunteer duties you are authorised to perform.
In your volunteer role you will:
- participate in any volunteer orientation program
- only undertake duties you are authorised to perform
- follow reasonable directions and instructions
- act with care and diligence
- where possible, provide sufficient notice if unable to undertake your commitments
- safely use any property or equipment given to you, use it only for the purpose of volunteering and return it when finished
- declare any interests which might conflict with your role supporting Michael Regan
- not accept any gifts or benefits in the course of your role
- not perform your role if you are affected by alcohol or other drugs, including medications
- not bring Michael Regan's reputation into disrepute, including through the use of social media
- comply with the law at all times
Health and Safety
The safety of everyone supporting Michael Regan, Independent Member for Wakehurst is a priority. We will endeavour to provide a safe and enjoyable volunteering experience.
As a volunteer, you have safety responsibilities too. These include:
- taking reasonable care for your health and safety
- taking reasonable care for the health and safety of others
- complying with any reasonable instruction
- letting management know of any concerns you may have about safety, harassment and/or fitness in undertaking your role
- cooperating with any reasonable policies, procedures and directions of Michael Regan, Independent Member for Wakehurst.
Please talk to Michael's management team at any time if you have any health and safety concerns.
Confidential Information and Privacy
In the course of your volunteer role, you may be given information which is marked confidential or which is obviously confidential, such as plans, contact lists or marketing collateral. You agree to keep any such information confidential. You must not use or disclose that information for any other purpose, unless required by law.
Consent to use photographs and images
If you pose for a photo or video while carrying out your volunteer activities, you agree to it being used for the purposes of marketing and promoting the Michael Regan, Independent Member for Wakehurst. This may include the use of your image on printed and digital marketing materials and on social media.
Michael Regan has appointed authorised representatives to speak to the media. If you are approached by the media please refer them to Susie Morgan [email protected]