Skip navigation

Requests for Congratulatory Letters

Australians living in NSW celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary can receive a personal letter of congratulations.


How to Apply

To arrange a message you should contact the State Member of Parliament (MP) of the person or couple celebrating the occasion. 

You will need to provide supporting documentation like a birth certificate or marriage certificate (photocopies of originals are accepted). If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any Post Office.


If you are a Wakehurst Resident wishing to receive a congratulatory message and are eligible to do so, please complete this form and return it to my office: REQUEST FOR CONGRATULATORY LETTERS


Return the completed form with the supporting documentation to my office either via email or post:

Postal Address:  PO Box 405 Dee Why NSW 2099

Email:  [email protected]


Eligibility requirements for congratulatory messages

**For full eligibility requirements for a congratulatory message please refer to the NSW Government Website -